Eating Fat Burning Fruits is a fabulous way to lose weight. They are generally low in calories and packed with Nutrients and high in Fiber.
They also keep your belly full for a long time. What you eat is as important as what you don’t, whether its for breakfast, lunch or dinner or just in between meals.
Recent research have suggested that consuming certain fruits can help you burn fats and
speed up your weight loss process. Here are some of the Top Fat Burning Fruits you should try;
1. Apples; Apples are generally high in Fiber and low in calories, making it a great snack. Exactly what you will require to make you feel full and jeep you away from bunging.
Because low calorie fruits like Apples are alot more filling, you may eat less of other foods
during the day. Notably, an Apple is almost there times as filling as a chocolate bar.
Research shows that Apples are best eaten whole rather than juiced to reduce hunger and
control appetite. Apples can be enjoyed in a variety of ways both cooked or raw. They are
also very rich in Vitamins B & C, antioxidants and have minerals that helps keep the body energized.
2. Straw Berries; A natural fat-cutter, strawberries help our body release fat-burning enzymes at a faster rate. They also send signals into our body to release hormones – leptin and adiponectin whose role is to wash away fat from the body. Strawberries also kick-start our metabolism and prevent our body’s metabolic rate from slowing down.
Additionally, eating berries can help decrease cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, and lower inflammation, which may be particularly helpful to people who are overweight.
Both fresh or frozen berries can be added to cereal or yogurt for breakfast, blended in a healthy smoothie, mixed into baked goods, or tossed in a salad.
3. Pear; Just like other citrus fruits, pears too, are inherently rich in fibre and potassium.
Their rich mineral content makes them heavy, filling and thus takes longer to completely burn out. Pears also help out patients suffering from regular bloating issues and irregular levels of cholesterol.
4. Avocados; Avocados top the list of Fat Burning Fruits with high-fat content, but they are on the top of the list for fat-burning fruits as well. Here is why, this fruit has high amounts of omega 9 fatty acids, which are mono-saturated fats that are healthy for your body. Avocados help to increase the rate at which fat is converted to energy, thus boosting your metabolism.
They also help to increase certain hormones that further aid weight loss in both men and women. Avocados inform your brain that your stomach is full, thus helping to prevent unhealthy food cravings.People who ate avocados tend to have healthier diets, a lower risk of metabolic syndrome, and lower body weights than people who don’t eat them.
Avocados can be used as a replacement for butter or margarine on bread and toast. You can also add them to salads, smoothies, or dips.
5. Blueberries; Blueberries contain high amounts of antioxidants, which bless them with fat-fighting properties. The nutrients in them help to boost your metabolism, and make your body more efficient in burning calories.
They have a low glycemic index; which means that they will satisfy your sweet-tooth without adding extra sugar in your body. Even studies have shown that people who consumed blueberries daily had better shot at belly fat loss than those who do not.
6. Grapefruits ; Grapefruit is a cross between a pomelo and an orange and is
commonly associated with dieting and weight loss. According to fitness experts,
eating a grapefruit daily, can actually fasten your weight loss journey, without
having to make too many changes in your diet. The high water content in
grapefruits helps to cleanse the system from within, and also keeps you hydrated
and satiated. In addition, the fat burning enzymes in the fruit make it a super food
for weight loss. Since it takes more energy to digest this fruit, it further helps you burn more calories.
Additionally, a recent review found that grapefruit consumption reduces body fat, waist circumference, and blood pressure compared to control groups
While grapefruit can be eaten on its own, it also makes a great addition to salads and other dishes.
7. Pomegranate ; According to studies, the poly phenols antioxidant in this fruit helps boost your metabolism. They also enable the body to get rid of the toxins.
Pomegranates help to lower appetite. Which is why, drinking a glass of pomegranate juice for breakfast or add it to your salad bowl before lunch is perfect. So, indulge in this sweet fruit to satisfy your sweet tooth and your untimely hunger pangs.
8. Lemon; You already know what great detoxifying fruit lemons are. Well, this and much more makes this tangy fruit a part of our list.
Renowned as a liver detoxifier, a healthy liver is essential in order to maintain the ability of the body to digest food and burn fat. Since they prevent fat accumulation in the body, lemons are amazing for weight loss.
9. Watermelon ; Your favourite weight loss buddy – watermelon – is the Fat Burning Fruits you need during the summer season to shed-off all those extra pounds you’ve been trying to bust off. Even though watermelons inherently have slight sugar content, the water content in them acts as a natural intoxicant.
The natural fruit sugar content in them also refreshes your palette and curbs your appetite, especially for those who have a sweet-tooth. And not just this, the lipid and water content in watermelons, also restricts fat accumulation in various parts of the body.
Watermelons can be enjoyed fresh, cubed, or balled to liven up a fruit salad. They’re also easily blended into fruit smoothies or frozen into fruit popsicles.
10. Peaches ; The phenolic compounds in peaches act as a natural medication for patients suffering from diabetes and also helps extensively in obesity-related diseases.
Their inherent anti-oxidant natural fructose restricts the rate of fat storage and blockages in arteries and thus prevents hereditary heart diseases.
11. Oranges; Oranges, which are an extremely rich source of Vitamin – C, have often proved out to be natural fat burning sources. Vitamin C aids body’s metabolism to keep going on at a good rate.
Thus with more the amount of Vitamin C you consume, more active will be your
metabolism, and more will be your fat burning capacity per exercise cycle.
12. Banana; Contrary to popular belief, bananas, are actually great fat-burners. Not only
are they heavy and keep your hunger pangs under control, but also resolve all your
digestion and bloating issues with their rich magnesium and potassium content.
Studies have illustrated that eating a banana per day reduces both blood sugar and
cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
High-quality, nutrient-dense, and low-calorie foods like bananas are vital to any healthy
weight loss plan. Bananas can be enjoyed on their own as a convenient on-the-go snack or
added either raw or cooked to a wide variety of dishes
13. Coconut ; This is a sweet and filing snack, which is perfect to satisfy your mid-meal cravings.
Coconut helps to keep you feel full, thereby helping you consume fewer calories. Being loaded with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), coconuts provide a great boost (up to 30 per cent) to the rate of metabolism.
14. Tart Cherries; If you have even a slight inclination towards health and heart, you’d know that tart cherry juice or the ‘wonder juice’ as many people would like to call it has been sweeping off every other so-called health alternative.
Due to its high antioxidant level and nutrient richness, it makes you feel fuller for a longer time hence restricting frequent food intakes which in turn aids your weight loss process. And not just this, regular consumption of tart cherry juice is said to trigger anti-ageing enzymes in your body and boosts skin rejuvenation.
15. MuskMelon ; Not only are they an excellent source of natural sweetener and water but they also play a major role in fighting inflammation which paves way to fat storage. They also act as an anti-oxidant and help in flushing out the toxins from the body.
While buying fruits, stay away from canned ones as they contain sugar syrups and are high
in energy density. The best fruits for your health are the natural ones, so it is always good
if you use fresh fruits only. Combine your weight loss plan with a daily exercise regimen
and watch all those excess kilos get knocked off from your body in no time.
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @thesleakdotcom, Twitter: @Thesleakdotcom, Instagram: @the_sleakTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]