Ghanaian singer and signee of rufftown records Wendy Shay has been stripped of the Youth Employment Agency Ambassadorial role.
The reason behind this unfortunate development is her picture that went viral over the week where she had posed with Ex President J.A Kuffour.
Wendy visited the ex president in relation to organization to solicit his support for a project. After the visit, she posted the picture on her social media pages and she was bashed for it, forcing her to delete the picture but it was too late.
A statement was released by YEA informing the general public of their ambassadors and Wendy Shay was missing.
The statement reads in part “Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management