Charming daughter of billionaire mogul Femi Otedola, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy just wouldn’t shy away from the limelight, as she’s already serving us gist about her fast-rising valuable personality. This time she is claiming that she is totally an innocent chic despite all the negative vibes you might have heard about her recently.

DJ Cuppy describes herself an angel

Billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy is such a charming personality that somewhat divides opinions among the fans. But she is sure of her own self and describing herself a 99% ANGEL. Though she also suggests that the remaining 1% devil level is even insane.

View this post on Instagram


A post shared by Cuppy (@cuppymusic) on

Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @thesleakdotcom, Twitter: @Thesleakdotcom, Instagram: @the_sleak

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]
Previous articleBBNaija star Khloe celebrates hair endorsement deal with nude selfies
Next articleMegan The Stallion, Lil Nas X make ‘Forbes 30 Under 30’ list
I'm the Co-founder and Editor at We strive to constantly provide news in various domains in connection to the Nigerian region and the rest of the world. I work also as a PR and Brand Specialist and aim to grow thesleak as a brand to reach mass audiences. You can reach out to me at [email protected]


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here