Ghanaian songstress, Wendy Shay has devastatingly narrated on the recent fire outbreak that occurred at her Mom’s house in Germany.

Wendy Shay

News broke out earlier this week that parts of Wendy Shay’s mother’s residence in Germany has burnt.She detailed on various showbiz platforms on how the incident occurred and how her physically challenged brother was in the house whilst the house was was set ablaze.

Speaking further about how the whole disaster started, she said;

“Honestly speaking, nobody knows the cause of the fire outbreak but its very mysterious so the police are still investigating.”

On further narration revealing how her paralyzed brother was inside whilst the house was burning she added;

‘‘my mom and my half-paralyzed kid brother were in the house when the incident happened but I’m glad nothing happened to none of them but my mum was taken to the hospital to do checks and released the following day. It was indeed shocking”.

The “Uber Driver” singer added that the fire would have been worse  if not for the early intervention of Fire Service.

Wendy has thanked the almighty above for guiding the lives of her family from the disaster.

Watch full interview below;

Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @thesleakdotcom, Twitter: @Thesleakdotcom, Instagram: @the_sleak

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]